BUSN20019 PROFESSIONAL PROJECT - Assessment 1 Step 1 - Single-page Project Plan
This assignment requires you to submit, by Saturday of week 4 (please check for your local equivalent time to know your deadline), a single pageproject plan. Remember to go through your unit profile and the weeks in the unit Moodle site and the on campus Lecturer and tutorials to understand, organise and attend the essential 'three minutes tutorial presentation' in week 2 or 4 before submitting Assessment 1.1 via this link.
Please note that no submission without a prior presentation in week 2 or week 4 will receive any feedback from the marker/tutor. Distance students will present via zoom and must contact directly to the UC for support in week 2 or week 4 (at least 5 working days before the submission deadline of assessment 1.1).
This project plan will contain five components:
- A statement detailing your ‘field of research’ - in this, you must clearly explain the relevance of your field of research for the profession, towards which you are studying.
- A source of secondary data linked to your chosen field of research. You will be required to either include a website with a link to a publicly available raw secondary data set, or a short description of how you will use publicly available sources as raw secondary data.
- A research question or questions that can be answered with the publicly available raw secondary data set you identified; this requires clarity on the questions and possibly a more detailed definition of variables or key themes to be explored.
- The search terms you propose to use in Google Scholar to identify literature in the field of the research question.
- Pick (at least) THREE peer-reviewed scholarly articles that arise from the result of your search and that you think will be suitable to become part of your project's literature review. Write two sentences that combine ALL THREE (or more, if you have chosen more) of these sources (referenced correctly) and provide them in a reference list.