BUSN20019 PROFESSIONAL PROJECT - Assessment 2 - Project Report
This is an individual, written assessment, to be completed in report format. You are required to write around 3,000 words (+/- 10%), excluding title page, preliminaries, tables, figures, reference list and appendices. The report requires in-text referencing and a full reference list in APA style, with evidence that you have critically read and integrated a minimum of 20 suitable scholarly references.
The purpose of this assessment is to present the final report of the Professional Project you proposed in Assignment 1. This report should build upon both components of your Assessment 1 and it should be developed with the help of the tutor/co-ordinator feedback.
In order to successfully complete Assessment 2, you are required to carry out the investigation you have proposed in Assessment 1 and produce a professional research report that shows that you have followed through from finding a research question to answering that question and developing recommendations that arise from your findings. The report will follow the typical structure of a research report and will need to include the following:
- Project title
- Introduction (which must include some justification of your topic and your project's aim and research question(s))
- Critical literature review
- A detailed presentation of how you carried out your project (commensurate with a 'Methods' chapter)
- Findings from your secondary data analysis
- Discussion of findings in light of your previously reviewed literature
- Conclusion, including recommendations and limitations